Relax in the beauty and magnificence of the world's rainforests as you plan out your lessons, record important information, and schedule special events in your 2012-2013 plan book! (Well, at least you can relax in the soothing colors of the rainforest!)
This plan book will quickly become a treasured scrapbook for teachers at any level. In addition to the normal pages contained in most plan books, it also has specially designed planning pages for those who wish to integrate subject areas by themes. These pages will help you tie all subject areas together using science and social studies themes, either for a single unit, or for your entire school year.
Other materials include pages
- to help you include Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences in your teaching plans
- for preparing for your new school year
- for your district calendar
- for supplies you wish to order
- for maintaining classroom inventories
- for recording good ideas or useful information
- for arranging your furniture
- for designing a classroom bulletin board or mural
- for planning individual thematic units
- for phone numbers
- for keeping to-do lists for the beginning and end of the school year
- of Bloom's Taxonomy questions
- listing alphabetic sentences
- of common elements and compounds used in science experiments
- recording student birthdays and important information
And of course, you may delete any pages that you don't want, and ADD any of your own pages. This is a flexible template to help you create your own individualized plan book!
Lesson plan pages contain space for 8 subjects per day. The pages are already labeled with dates, holidays, and special events.
The file contains both PDF and Microsoft (R) Word versions of the plan book.
- If you prefer to write your book by hand, use the PDF files--just print the pages following the directions in the file titles, and bind them using a plastic comb.
- If you prefer to write your lesson plans on your computer, make the changes you want using the Word version and print them when you need them. Just click in a box to start typing.